Dear Heartbeats ..


Assalamualaikum , hehi . Aiee i'm so happy now . My life now is so much better than before . I have him who can makes me smile whenever i'm sad . Just seeing his face can make me feels the calm , it isn't plus with your smile yet :P I'm melts evrytime i see you smile syg .

 I can't imagine how my life would be without you by my side. You're my soul . If you leave me i might lost a part of my life , this is a serious talk LOL jk . I trust you a lot bcs i know tht you won't hurt me . My heart skip a bit when you  call me sayang . I felt so loved by someone :* and and you love to sang me a song called  " change my mind by 1D to me ;D arghhh cuteee

The words " I LOVE YOU SYG" tht you often says to me . Aww i will never forget tht . Just omg you said that in front of me like yah we're just via skype but still .. i can see your face . The moment when you say you love me , i look into your eyes deeply and i hope you mean it .

And again i used my broken english in this entry . So wht :P Bye .

Get it right *chill